1. Use of the dnaprogram.pl website, particularly sending an enquiry through the contact form or ordering a service may require to specify personal data such as name, surname, telephone number, email address and in the case of placing an order, also the mailing address.
2. The personal data Operator is as follows: DNA Program Europe Sp. z o.o., ul. Mazowiecka 26, 60–623 Poznań, VAT No.: 7811975609, contact: email@example.com.
3. Failure to provide the data required when filling out the contact form will make it impossible to contact DNA Program and order the service.
4. The data will be provided solely for the purpose for which it was provided, namely to respond to the submitted enquiries and to provide the service.
5. The Administrator collects data with due care for the duration of providing the activities indicated in item 4 and providing services resulting from such activities.
6. To ensure safety of the personal data provided, internal procedures have been implemented, defined by the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018, whose aim is to make access to such data impossible for unauthorised people.
7. The data collected may be provided to institutions authorised by the law, that are entitled to receive such data under the applicable provisions (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
8. In relation to the activities listed in item 4, the personal data collected, may be provided by the personal data Operator to third parties, being Processors of such personal data only if the Operator has concluded personal data processing contracts with such entities.
9. Each Processor has the right to process the provided personal data only on behalf of the Operator and for purposes clearly indicated in the above processing contracts. Personal data processors are entities cooperating with the Operator, namely hosting and marketing companies, operators of other services required to execute the activities indicated in item 4.
10. Each natural person who provided personal data via the dnaprogram.pl website, has the right to access such data, as well as its modification, deletion and requesting the processing to cease with regard to their personal data, at any time. Each person who provided their personal data has the right to submit a claim to a supervisory authority of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
11. Data of dnaprogram.pl users may be subject to profiling for marketing purposes, including for the purpose of displaying content that matches the user’s preferences best, with the use of external analytical mechanisms basing their operation on collecting cookie files, such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Pixel, etc. dnaprogram.pl only uses those mechanisms whose owners hold certificates, procedures or other forms of confirming data processing, pursuant to the personal data protection laws applicable in the EU.
12. If the user does not grant a consent for profiling, they should leave dnaprogram.pl and delete cookie files from the browser. The user may delete Google cookies on their account in the section called: Ads Settings: https://myaccount.google.com/privacy#ads and limit advertisement display or delete their data from the Analytics database, using the following plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.